Let’s be upfront: we need someone to take care of the office…
We’re a boutique agency–and like any boutique agency we wear many hats and request that you do as well. Here’s a quick break down of what you should expect: Come in, order things we need, run a few errands. Greet clients that come in and bump great music on our sound system. This job also requires that you print things for our clients–but don’t worry! We’ll teach you how to work our super cool printer.
We’re looking for someone who is friendly and relaxed, yet responsible and organized. We prefer someone who has excellent written and verbal skill, experience as an office manager is a plus but definitely not needed. Make sure you have a driver’s license and car since you’ll be running errands around town. Last but not least. you may have the responsibility of picking what we should eat for lunch because we are absolutely terrible at it…
Sounds like you’ll fit well with us?
Perks + Benefits
- • Team lunch at least 3x weekly (we really should invest in Postmates already…)
- • Company outings and happy hours, often at our clients’ spots (we have to do our due diligence and research; it’s for our job, okay?)
- • Free stuff from some of our amazing local clients:
- • all services and products at a leading hair salon
- • complimentary services (facials and esthetician services) at an expert esthetician’s spa
- • complimentary ice cream at the very best ice cream spot in town
- • complimentary food at a vegan-friendly eatery
- • complimentary coffee and croissants at the coffee shop down the block
- • An opportunity to join us in building something great together.
All perks are subject to availability and company budget, of course. We play hard, but we work hard too, and our goal is always the health and happiness of the company and our team. (That’s how we keep ourselves in free ice cream.)
Our team is a diverse group, but we all share a few key characteristics -- curious minds, big hearts, sharp eyes, and design thinking mindsets.
If this sounds exciting to you, then we might be the right fit for each other.