Are you fresh into the design world and hungry to expand your knowledge and talents? Do you like to play ping-pong whenever you want with your coworkers?
Look no further! We strive to maintain a close-knit, fun office culture. From lunch breaks on our hybrid whiteboard/ping-pong table, to team drinking outings at bars next door, we aim to maintain not only a creative environment but a fun one.
Our clients are located all over the United States and run all sorts of businesses—breweries, bars, sushi restaurants, and ice cream shops, oh my! We even create work for award-winning chefs and non-profits. Just don’t expect to create the same work twice.
We advise potential teammates be fluent in the Adobe Suite, with intermediate+ experience with Adobe Illustrator in particular, though InDesign and Photoshop are also required in our office.
Perks + Benefits
- • Team lunch at least 3x weekly (we really should invest in Postmates already…)
- • Company outings and happy hours, often at our clients’ spots (we have to do our due diligence and research; it’s for our job, okay?)
- • Free stuff from some of our amazing local clients:
- • all services and products at a leading hair salon
- • complimentary services (facials and esthetician services) at an expert esthetician’s spa
- • complimentary ice cream at the very best ice cream spot in town
- • complimentary food at a vegan-friendly eatery
- • complimentary coffee and croissants at the coffee shop down the block
- • An opportunity to join us in building something great together.
All perks are subject to availability and company budget, of course. We play hard, but we work hard too, and our goal is always the health and happiness of the company and our team. (That’s how we keep ourselves in free ice cream.)
Our team is a diverse group, but we all share a few key characteristics -- curious minds, big hearts, sharp eyes, and design thinking mindsets.
If this sounds exciting to you, then we might be the right fit for each other.