join the fun
Does your mom constantly call you to help her out with her computer because she can’t log in to her emails?
Well this job has nothing to do with that. We’re looking for a front-end web developer who enjoys designing through programming. You’ll be taking an active role working side-by-side with our dedicated design team and the back-end programmer. (Bonus points if you enjoy a little rivalry because we got beef with the design team.)
Here’s a list of what you should expect to do:
- • Develop new user-facing features
- • Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- • Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- • Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- • Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- • Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
And another list of everything you should have experience in:
- • Experience developing mobile-friendly, responsive websites
- • Understanding of browser and device compatibility
- • Experience working with web services and asynchronous requests
- • An interest in working with new technologies
- • Experience working with GIT and source/version control
- • Experience working with e-commerce websites such as Shopify and Magento preferred.
Have anything you want to brag about? Let us know. We’re always looking for new ways to solve problems.