Are you a natural storyteller who can craft inspiring and effective copy across a range of platforms?
Our ideal team member would be a strong writer, editor, reader and speaker who believes that language plays an important role in the way people experience brands. Bonus points if you’re great at ping-pong (Double bonus if you’re even better at beer pong.)
We are looking for someone who understands that verbal identity is more than just a snappy headline. It’s how the company speaks, every time it opens its mouth. You need to have the ability to shift quickly and easily between writing skills and do it damn well. With that said, we expect you to create copy for a variety of projects and clients such as e-blasts, websites, social media posts, etc.
Though we’d love years of experience, we value passion and desire to grow more.
Think we’re a match? Swipe right (or just hit the little apply button below).
Perks + Benefits
- • Team lunch at least 3x weekly (we really should invest in Postmates already…)
- • Company outings and happy hours, often at our clients’ spots (we have to do our due diligence and research; it’s for our job, okay?)
- • Free stuff from some of our amazing local clients:
- • all services and products at a leading hair salon
- • complimentary services (facials and esthetician services) at an expert esthetician’s spa
- • complimentary ice cream at the very best ice cream spot in town
- • complimentary food at a vegan-friendly eatery
- • complimentary coffee and croissants at the coffee shop down the block
- • An opportunity to join us in building something great together.
All perks are subject to availability and company budget, of course. We play hard, but we work hard too, and our goal is always the health and happiness of the company and our team. (That’s how we keep ourselves in free ice cream.)
Our team is a diverse group, but we all share a few key characteristics -- curious minds, big hearts, sharp eyes, and design thinking mindsets.
If this sounds exciting to you, then we might be the right fit for each other.